Monday, June 20, 2011

Update On Clean Eating



OK, so clean eating has been a little tougher than I thought. I still cannot bring myself to puree cauliflower or tofu in place of cream or coconut milk. LOL. However, switching to quinoa and soba noodles was a breeze.

We've also had some great surprises. One new favourite recipe is Almond Butter Choc Chip Cookies. I recommend an extra egg and 2 tablespoons of vanilla to give it a nice depth. It is also gluten free. When I was whipping up the first batch, I was a little concerned since it looked like runny yuck, however, 8 minutes in the oven and it was awesome!

I also made over our regular artichoke dip and it was tasty. We polished it off with celery sticks and carrot sticks.

Wish me luck for the rest of the year!

Hugs,

Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment